Madsen Finance is a specialist property finance intermediary originating all types of commercial property finance above $1M from a diverse source of capital including traditional and investment banks, mortgage trusts and private lenders.
Madsen Finance is able to arrange all forms of property finance from investment debt through to construction and development facilities. These facilities may include senior and mezzanine debt, single lender or syndicated facilities, both limited and full recourse.
Ultimately our clients engage Madsen Finance to procure the most appropriate and competitive funding available for their respective transactions.
This engagement entails Madsen Finance being intimately involved with our client’s transactions. Our role includes:
- project analysis,
- financial structuring,
- feasibility testing,
- identification of appropriate sources of capital,
- preparation and lodgement of submissions,
- negotiation of terms and conditions,
- carriage of the transaction through all pre-settlement requirements up to including settlement of the facility; and
- management of and review of facility during facility term.